Placing an item in your cart does not reserve it, since a product is not committed until you complete the checkout process and receive an order number on the confirmation page. An item can also sell out while you are attempting to finalise your order due to high demand. Please note that if there is a problem processing your order, you will be notified immediately. Failure to promptly respond accordingly may result in your order being cancelled.
Articles in this section
- Where can I deliver my order?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What are my delivery options?
- How much will it cost to deliver my order?
- Can I use discounts or promotion codes?
- I had items in my cart, but when I went to check out, they were gone! How does that happen?
- Will I be charged VAT?
- How do I get a receipt or proof of payment?
- Why am I charged before my order is delivered?
- Will phone orders be accepted?